Frequently asked questions
- Do not feed the animals. They are fed daily with a specific diet.
- Do not knock on the glass, scream or provoke the animals. It may bother them, preventing them from showing their natural behavior.
- Do not go beyond the safety barriers of gardens or animal habitats.
- Do not throw garbage on the floor. Place it in the containers along the Zoo.
The visitor may be expelled if he does not comply with these rules.
Keep your ticket until the end of the visit.
You can buy tickets at the Zoo Ticket Office or, to avoid queues and have access to exclusive discounts, you can buy online here.
For Group Pricing contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Special conditions, disabled persons and partnerships are only available at the Zoo Ticket Office.
To visit the Zoo you do not need a reservation, however, you can purchase tickets online in advance here. For Group visits, booking is mandatory.
From April 1st to October 15th: 10 am – 7 pm (last entry at 6 pm.)
From 16 October to 31 March: 10 am – 5 pm (last entry at 4 pm.)
Zoo Santo Inácio is open every day except January 1st and December 25th.
The Zoo has free and easily accessible outdoor parking. The parking opens 30 minutes before the opening hours of the Zoo.
Yes, all daily activities are included in the ticket price.
Zoo Santo Inácio has several spaces where you can have lunch or a snack, surrounded by nature:
- Zoo Restaurant for hot meals. No reservation is required.
- Snack Bar for quick snacks. Here you can find a microwave available to heat baby food.
- Picnic Area, is a place with tables where you can enjoy your meals brought from home. This space contains lockers (subject to availability) where you can store your belongings. If you wish to use the lockers, you must bring a lock with you or you can buy one at the Zoo Store or at the Zoo Restaurant/Snack Bars.
- Throughout the Zoo you can find Bars with cold drinks, coffees and ice creams.
You can enter with food and lunch boxes inside the Zoo. You must enjoy meals brought from home at the Picnic Area. This space has lockers (subject to availability) where you can store lunch boxes. To use the lockers, you must bring a lock with you or you can buy one at the Zoo Store or at the Zoo Restaurant/Snack Bars.
Note: Picnics are not allowed in the Zoo Restaurant and Snack Bar spaces. In this space, only purchased meals are allowed.
There are lockers at the Picnic Area, where visitors can store their belongings and enjoy their visit more comfortably. Lockers are subject to availability and reservations cannot be made. To use the lockers, you must bring a lock with you or you can buy one at the Zoo Store or at the Zoo Restaurant/Snack Bars.
Note: Zoo is not responsible for theft or property damage.
There is free Wi-Fi at the Zoo Ticket Office and at the Snack Bar.
Anyone whose birthday coincides with the visit day will have 50% discount at the ticket office on the daily rate. Conditions for applying the discount:
- Discount applied only on the birthday ticket, valid for all ages.
- Mandatory presentation of Identity card or passport.
- 50% discount on admission, applicable only on the anniversary day.
- Discount applied to the current price list, not compatible with other promotions. – Promotion valid on purchases made at the Zoo Ticket Office.
The bathrooms have baby-changing spots. These spaces are duly identified on the Zoo Map, which you can consult here:
The Zoo is adapted with ramps along the way and adapted toilets. We also provide wheelchairs, which can be provided to visitors during the visit. The equipment must be collected at the Info, subject to availability, and it is not possible to make reservations. At the end of the visit, the equipment must be returned.
The Zoo also offers a special price for disabled people of 3€ discount.
Pets are not allowed in Zoo Santo Inácio, including guide dogs.
If you want to leave the Zoo and re-enter, you should go to the security guard at the entrance and request the exit. Afterward, to reenter, you must go back to the security guard who will check the entry.
Reentries are only valid on the day of the visit.
The ZooCard is an annual card that allows unlimited visits during the period of 1 year and exclusive benefits in some services – you can renew it annually.
Sponsoring a species in the Zoo is a way to participate in the Preservation and Conservation of Species. Sponsor one of the 200 species that the Zoo welcomes:
To offer a visit to the Zoo, you have to buy online tickets here. You will receive the invoice and tickets in separate emails. Then you can send the digital tickets – which have no visible price – to your family member or friend and, on the day of the visit, they have to validate it on the tourniquets at the entrance to the Zoo.
Tickets are valid for 4 months from the of purchase.